The sponsors of Boko Haram terrorists and other criminal elements in the country will be exposed this year, some renowned clergymen have revealed.
This was part of the 21 prophetic declarations by the National Interfaith and Religious Organizations for Peace (NIFROP) at the opening ceremony of its 21 Days Prayers, Fasting and Intercessory programme for Nigeria and President Muhammadu Buhari on Monday.
According to National Coordinator, Bishop Sunday Garuba, this is a prosperous year, filled with signs and wonders for Nigeria.
Bishop Garuba also prophesied good health for President Buhari; economic boom for the country and a successful year for the military in its fights against all forms of criminal activities.
He, however, assured that the nation shall enjoy resounding peace and tranquillity.
Below are the 21 prophetic declarations:
1. I prophesy that in the year 2021, President Muhammadu Buhari shall enjoy good health in sound mind all year round. No ailment shall come near his dwelling and that of his family members. I declare that all the evil forces that would in one way or the other make attempts on his life shall be exposed and destroyed by God.
2. In the year 2021, I declare complete healing in the land where the wrath of God shall visit all those that have a hand in the festering of acts of terrorism and militancy.
3. In the year 2021, Nigeria shall exit recession and experience sustainable growth and development in all sectors of the economy.
4. I see strange death in the midst of those who have been fueling acts of violence in Nigeria. Their end shall be a very shameful one that would cause untold embarrassment to their family and friends.
5. In the year 2021, all those planning to topple President Muhammadu Buhari shall be visited by the wrath of God in such a manner that they haven’t seen before. God has risen a mighty sword against them in Deuteronomy 32:35 “To me [belongeth] vengeance, and recompense; their foot shall slide in due time: for the day of their calamity is at hand, and the things that shall come upon them make haste.”
6. I see Boko Haram’s defeat in the year 2021. I see the Nigerian Military assisting the people of Borno State to return to their communities.
7. I see Boko Haram’s sponsors attempting to flee the country but were apprehended by the security agencies and made to face the law’s full wrath.
8. I see a very popular politician in Nigeria openly confessing for his atrocities against President Muhammadu Buhari for the numerous attempts to undermine his government.
9. I see a bright light shining upon Nigeria from the East, West, North and South. I see people from all religions and tribes embracing one another, and I see Nigeria defeating its enemies.
10. I prophesy that in the year 2021 the security agencies shall record multiple successes in the war against terrorism and insurgency in North-East Nigeria. The various militant groups in parts of Nigeria shall surrender and seek for forgiveness from Nigerians.
11. I declare that in the year 2021, the purveyors of fake news shall be embarrassed that that shall retrace their steps and become advocates of the Muhammadu Buhari administration.
12. I declare that all Nigerians shall experience a turnaround in their various endeavours to the envy of all those that are conspiring to disintegrate the country.
13. In the year 2021, I prophesy that those external interest that are funding acts of terrorism shall go bankrupt, and their identities shall be known to the whole world.
14. I declare that the International Criminal Court shall prosecute those groups of Nigerians that have committed crimes against humanity in Nigeria through the fueling of an uprising that would have lead to a change of a democratically elected government.
15. I declare all-round peace and stability in Nigeria in 2021, and Nigeria shall be a worthy example amongst the comity of nations.
16. I declare that in the year 2021, no evil forces shall rise against Nigeria and Nigeria shall defeat all its adversaries.
17. I declare that the world shall acknowledge the economic growth and prosperity in Nigeria in the year 2021.
18. I prophesy that in the year 2021 world leaders shall recognize President Muhammadu Buhari as a shining example in the entrenchment of democratic principles in the world.
19. I prophesy that Nigeria shall become a shining example of peace and progress in the world through the sound leadership provided by President Muhammadu Buhari in 2021.
20. I declare all-round peace in Nigeria in the year 2021, and Nigerians shall have a reason to celebrate the birth of a new beginning. In the book of Exodus 9:1 “Then the LORD said unto Moses, Go in unto Pharaoh, and tell him, Thus saith the LORD God of the Hebrews, Let my people go, that they may serve me.”
21. I prophesy that indeed in the year 2021 all the Pharaohs that have held back Nigeria shall let go and Nigeria shall enter into a realm of unimaginable proportion in Jesus name.
Agric Minister Shield’s Factional AFAN Leader From Police Invitation
The minister of Agriculture and Rural Development, Alhaji Sabo Nanono, on Friday, 17th June, 2021 at the ICC (International Conference Centre), in Abuja prevented policemen on duty from taking factional leader of the All Farmers Association of Nigeria (AFAN) Mr Farouk Rabiu for questioning on fraud related matters.
According to reliable sources and eye witnesses at the scene which was the venue of the 2021, Council on Agriculture, the police were there to invite Farouk to Force headquarters following a petition against him for acts that bordered on criminality.
Recently a federal high court sitting in Abuja had cautioned the renegade group led by Farouk through their lawyer, on Wednesday,15/2/2021, against parading themselves as leaders of AFAN until the matter is determined in court.
Farouk had been accused of defrauding investors using the name of AFAN Kano branch which he illegally registered, a matter which had been brought before the Corporate Affairs Commission, who revoked the registration.
However, Farouk has been continuously recognised as the leader of AFAN, by the Minister who hails from the same state with him despite several petitions from the Arc Kabir Ibrahim led executive.
The minister’s actions in siding with Farouk despite a case in court to resolve the leadership tussle of AFAN, has been allegedly linked to the minister’s shameful removal as chairman of AFAN Kano, long before he became appointed minister.
Witnesses at the scene stated that the minister after frantic efforts to get the Inspector General on phone to call off his men failed, resorted to giving an unhindered exit to Farouk in his official car, tantamount to obstruction of justice, much to the chagrin of the police officers.
A reliable source further disclosed that the policemen declined to follow the minister to his office.
Three Soldiers Injured as Troops Kill ISWAP Terrorists in Borno
Troops of the Nigerian Army under the Operation Hadin Kai have killed several ISWAP Terrorists in Dikwa town, Borno State.
According to a statement issued on Wednesday by the Director Army Public Relations, Brigadier General Mohammed Yerima, the gallant troops decisively dealt with the terrorists who were attempting to infiltrate the town on Tuesday.
The terrorist elements were said to have mounted five gun trucks, others mounted motorcycles, while others moved by foot.
They were, however, met with superior fire power by troops in conjunction with air bombardment by Air Task Force.
“The marauding terrorists were thoroughly vanquished forcing them to withdraw in high state of confusion abandoning their truck, guns and ammunition,” the statement read.
“During the encounter, six members of the terrorists groups were neutralized, several others were severely injured while the survivors withdrew in total disarray leaving behind their deceased colleagues”.
Three soldiers, however, sustained various degrees of injuries but have now been stabilised.
Items recovered during the encounter included one gun truck, eight AK 47 rifles, 40 rounds of 7.62mm Special, 39 special ammo, three motorcycles and six magazines.
To mop up the area, troops conducted exploitation in the early hours of Wednesday in conjunction with the Civilian Joint Task Force and hunters along the terrorists’ withdrawal routes and recovered 90 rounds of 7.62 mm x 54 on links belonging to the fleeing terrorists.
Meanwhile, the Chief of Army Staff (COAS), Major General Faruk Yahaya, has commended the gallant troops over the feat and charged them to remain resolute and steadfast.
He urged them to maintain the tempo in order to ensure total obliteration of terrorist groups within the North East region.
Onion Marketers Threaten to Stop Supply to Southern Nigeria
The Onion Producers and Marketers Association of Nigeria has threatened to stop the supply of onions down to the South from June 7, 2021.
The group said it would carry out the threat if the government fails to compensate its members who have suffered losses in recent times following attacks in some parts of the country.
President of the association, Aliyu Umar, made this known to journalists at a press briefing on Sunday in Sokoto State.
He explained that the government under a committee led by the Kogi State Governor Yahaya Bello had promised to compensate their members, many of whom suffered huge losses in Abia, Imo and Oyo States during the #EndSARS and Shasha market crisis.
However, according to him, the promise has not been kept and the members have reportedly lost over 4 billion naira.
“We are calling on the state and Federal Government to restore law and order in the state, and we are calling on the good people of the southern part of Nigeria to live with the Hausa community in peace as we are only there for our lawful businesses,” Umar said.
“We also call on state governments to collaborate with fed govt to set up a committee to investigate the incident that led to the loss of lives and property of the Onion Association members.
“Furthermore, if the government fails to adhere to what we are saying, we are shutting the supply of onion to the entire south by Monday the 7th of June 2021”.
In recent times, the price of Onions skyrocketed from just about ₦20,000 to nearly a hundred thousand, in less than a year – a situation which quickly gave it the reputation of ‘new gold’.
While the price hike could not be understood by many, some traders have attributed the increment to seasonal fluctuations, a general increase in prices of fertilizers among other items, strike actions as well as insecurity arising from the #EndSARS protests.
Politics10 months ago
Electricity Tariff Hike: Review Is A Painful Adjustment – President Buhari
Politics10 months ago
Party Crisis: Progressives Governors’ Forum DG Calls For Constitutional Review
Politics12 months ago
PGF Boss, Lukman Denies Media Report of Division Among APC Governors
Investigation11 months ago
NDDC Spent 1.3trn Between 2015 And 2019 – Senate Report
Politics2 years ago
Ignore Tinubu’s Comment, He Cannot Speak for South-West – Activist
News3 years ago
Armed Forces Need N9bn Annually For Shoes, Boots, Says DG Defence Research
News2 years ago
Amaechi Endorses AAC Guber Candidate in Rivers
Politics2 years ago
Emir Sanusi Plots Cancellation of Kano Rerun Election