The sponsors of Boko Haram terrorists and other criminal elements in the country will be exposed this year, some renowned clergymen have revealed.
This was part of the 21 prophetic declarations by the National Interfaith and Religious Organizations for Peace (NIFROP) at the opening ceremony of its 21 Days Prayers, Fasting and Intercessory programme for Nigeria and President Muhammadu Buhari on Monday.
According to National Coordinator, Bishop Sunday Garuba, this is a prosperous year, filled with signs and wonders for Nigeria.
Bishop Garuba also prophesied good health for President Buhari; economic boom for the country and a successful year for the military in its fights against all forms of criminal activities.
He, however, assured that the nation shall enjoy resounding peace and tranquillity.
Below are the 21 prophetic declarations:
1. I prophesy that in the year 2021, President Muhammadu Buhari shall enjoy good health in sound mind all year round. No ailment shall come near his dwelling and that of his family members. I declare that all the evil forces that would in one way or the other make attempts on his life shall be exposed and destroyed by God.
2. In the year 2021, I declare complete healing in the land where the wrath of God shall visit all those that have a hand in the festering of acts of terrorism and militancy.
3. In the year 2021, Nigeria shall exit recession and experience sustainable growth and development in all sectors of the economy.
4. I see strange death in the midst of those who have been fueling acts of violence in Nigeria. Their end shall be a very shameful one that would cause untold embarrassment to their family and friends.
5. In the year 2021, all those planning to topple President Muhammadu Buhari shall be visited by the wrath of God in such a manner that they haven’t seen before. God has risen a mighty sword against them in Deuteronomy 32:35 “To me [belongeth] vengeance, and recompense; their foot shall slide in due time: for the day of their calamity is at hand, and the things that shall come upon them make haste.”
6. I see Boko Haram’s defeat in the year 2021. I see the Nigerian Military assisting the people of Borno State to return to their communities.
7. I see Boko Haram’s sponsors attempting to flee the country but were apprehended by the security agencies and made to face the law’s full wrath.
8. I see a very popular politician in Nigeria openly confessing for his atrocities against President Muhammadu Buhari for the numerous attempts to undermine his government.
9. I see a bright light shining upon Nigeria from the East, West, North and South. I see people from all religions and tribes embracing one another, and I see Nigeria defeating its enemies.
10. I prophesy that in the year 2021 the security agencies shall record multiple successes in the war against terrorism and insurgency in North-East Nigeria. The various militant groups in parts of Nigeria shall surrender and seek for forgiveness from Nigerians.
11. I declare that in the year 2021, the purveyors of fake news shall be embarrassed that that shall retrace their steps and become advocates of the Muhammadu Buhari administration.
12. I declare that all Nigerians shall experience a turnaround in their various endeavours to the envy of all those that are conspiring to disintegrate the country.
13. In the year 2021, I prophesy that those external interest that are funding acts of terrorism shall go bankrupt, and their identities shall be known to the whole world.
14. I declare that the International Criminal Court shall prosecute those groups of Nigerians that have committed crimes against humanity in Nigeria through the fueling of an uprising that would have lead to a change of a democratically elected government.
15. I declare all-round peace and stability in Nigeria in 2021, and Nigeria shall be a worthy example amongst the comity of nations.
16. I declare that in the year 2021, no evil forces shall rise against Nigeria and Nigeria shall defeat all its adversaries.
17. I declare that the world shall acknowledge the economic growth and prosperity in Nigeria in the year 2021.
18. I prophesy that in the year 2021 world leaders shall recognize President Muhammadu Buhari as a shining example in the entrenchment of democratic principles in the world.
19. I prophesy that Nigeria shall become a shining example of peace and progress in the world through the sound leadership provided by President Muhammadu Buhari in 2021.
20. I declare all-round peace in Nigeria in the year 2021, and Nigerians shall have a reason to celebrate the birth of a new beginning. In the book of Exodus 9:1 “Then the LORD said unto Moses, Go in unto Pharaoh, and tell him, Thus saith the LORD God of the Hebrews, Let my people go, that they may serve me.”
21. I prophesy that indeed in the year 2021 all the Pharaohs that have held back Nigeria shall let go and Nigeria shall enter into a realm of unimaginable proportion in Jesus name.
BREAKING: Fire Breaks Out In Aso Rock
A fire outbreak has been reported at the Presidential Villa in Aso Rock, Abuja, causing confusion among workers in President Muhammadu Buhari’s abode, SaharaReporters reports.
It was learnt that the fire started at 4 pm as the fire service officials tried desperately to put it out.
“The security men were chasing people not to capture the incident, but I tried my best to capture it. The fire is still on,” a source disclosed around 9 pm.
Although the cause of the fire is not yet known, fire service trucks have moved in and were seen in the villa.
More details soon….
We Won’t Allow Hijab In Kwara Mission Schools, CAN Insists
The Christian Association of Nigeria in Kwara State has insisted that it will not allow its pupils to wear hijab, despite the Kwara State Government’s directive that Muslim female pupils in Christian mission schools should wear hijab.
The state government, last week, said it had approved wearing of hijab by Muslim female pupils in Christian mission grant-aided schools in the state.
It also said the 10 Christian mission schools closed down in the wake of the hijab crisis would be reopened on Monday, March 8.
However, the state branch of the Christian Association of Nigeria said it would not agree to the use of hijab in schools established by Christian missions, alleging that they were surprised that the government was trying to make a decision on a matter that was still before the Supreme Court.
CAN said, “The body condemns the use of hijab in Christian missions grant-aided schools as this will cause discrimination in schools and allow terrorists to easily identify our children and wards.”
Two missions, Evangelical Church Winning All and the Kwara Baptist Conference, said they would not allow the wearing of hijab in their respective schools when the schools reopen on Monday.
The leadership of ECWA said it would not welcome the directive in all its schools in the state.
The Chairman, ECWA Ilorin District Church Council, Rev John Owoeye, who spoke at a press conference in Ilorin on Friday, said ECWA schools were established by Christian missionaries for purposes of reaching communities with the love of Christ and to meet educational needs of the indigenes irrespective of religious affiliations, among other reasons.
The ECWA church leaders, who demanded return of ECWA schools to them, said since 1974 when there was agreement on collaboration between the state government and the proprietor for the school to be grant-aided schools, “the policy has never been total takeover of our schools by the government.”
Owoeye, who said Christians are bona fide citizens of the state, added, “We have equal rights under the provisional constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.”
He argued that the government was aware that Christian Religious Knowledge teachers were not posted to Muslim grant-aided schools and that the gathering of Fellowship of Christian Students was not allowed in Muslim grant-aided schools.
“Similarly, we want the government to be informed that her decision and plan to provide hijab and enforce its use in our Christian mission grant-aided schools will not be tolerated as it is an infringement on our freedom of religion as enshrined in the constitution of Nigeria,” he said.
Also, the President of Kwara Baptist Conference, Rev Victor Dada, in a separate press conference, said the mission would not allow the use of hijab in its 38 schools across the state, adding that the government was wrongly advised in taking the decision.
Dada argued that the state government took a wrong decision by its blanket approval of wearing of hijab for female pupils in mission schools.
READ ALSO: I was overwhelmed by job emails from US, UK after I carried placard –Job-seeking Delta graduate
“The state government was wrongly advised to take that decision. The state even acted in contempt of court as the case is still pending before the Supreme Court.
“We want to warn the government that the step it wants to take by approving the use of hijab for all public schools and grant-aided schools in the state will lead to an avalanche of reactions, the end of which no one can predict.
“With this move, the state government is saying the Muslims’ purported rights are superior to those of the Christians.
“What we are saying is that no one, whether the Kwara State Government or even the Federal Government, can force hijab on our children or in our schools. We shall not hesitate to use all legitimate means to protect our heritage. We will defend our faith and protect our property.”
Meanwhile, Muslim stakeholders in the state have urged the state government to stand by the rule of law in taking a final decision on the hijab issue.
In a statement signed by its Chairman, Alhaji Is-haq AbdulKarim; and Secretary, Professor Ibrahim Abikan, the Muslim Stakeholders said the state branch of CAN, which engaged the state government in a legal battle over the issue of ownership of the grant-aided schools since 2013 lost its two cases in Ilorin High Court in 2016 and the Court of Appeal in 2019.
In a related development, Chairman, Kwara State branch of the Nigeria Union of Teachers, Olu Adewara, said the union was not part of the hijab crisis currently going on in the state.
The NUT Chairman, Adewara, told reporters, “The hijab matter is basically an issue between the government, the Muslim parents and the owners of these schools, regardless that such schools are grant-aided by the government. The NUT is not involved because this is not a matter bordering on teachers’ rights.”
My Ex-Wife Lied Against Me, She Is An Adulterer —Fani-Kayode
Former Minister of Aviation, Femi Fani-Kayode, has said his ex-wife, Precious Chikwendu, lied against him, adding that he didn’t beat her at any point in time during their relationship.
Fani-Kayode also alleged that Chikwendu was an adulterer who tried to seduce his friends while he was in detention.
The former beauty pageant had accused her ex-husband of beating her up at several times including when she was pregnant.
The ex-wife further accused Fani-Kayode of confining her to a hospital when she attempted to escape.
Chikwendu subsequently demanded for full custody of their four sons.
The former beauty queen made the allegations in an affidavit she deposed to in support of an originating motion brought pursuant to Section 69 of the Child’s Rights Act, 2003.
But in a statement by his Media Consultant, Oladimeji Olaiya, the ex-minister described all the allegations as “lies and falsehood”.
The statement was titled, ‘Press statement on the vile and baseless allegations of Precious Chikwendu against Chief Femi Fani-Kayode’.
It partly read, “The statement of claim and affidavit that was filed in court by one Precious Chikwendu against Chief Femi Fani-Kayode is filled with lies and falsehood.
“Not one thing that she has alleged there is true. She is a pathological liar and a slanderer and we intend to prove this in court.
“We believe that the children’s lives would be in danger if they are with her and we shall prove this in court.
“Neither is it true that she was ever beaten by Chief Fani-Kayode or anyone else in his staff and security team, either when she was pregnant or not pregnant and it is not true that she was subjected to any form of physical or mental abuse from them.”
The statement also noted that Chikwendu walked out of the marriage despite pleas and entreaties.
“She walked out on her own saying she was hearing voices even when the entire household was begging her to stay and she abandoned her husband and four young children to meet other men outside.
“After she finished having her fun Chief Fani-Kayode refused to let her back into his and resolved to keep her out of his life. This is the best decision he has made in the last 7 years.”
Fani-Kayode also accused his ex-wife of adultery, saying, “Chikwendu’s only pastime was to post pictures and words on Instagram and sleep with men outside.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE: I won’t take Covid vaccine, Kogi people are not guinea pigs –Yahaya Bello
“She also tried to seduce a number of Chief Fani-Kayode’s friends when he was in detention and extort money from them.”
Though Chikwendu demanded the full custody of her four sons, Fani-Kayode said the children’s lives would be endangered if left in her care.
“On one occasion she beat her first son so badly that his face swelled up like a football and he had to be rushed to the hospital where she admitted to her offence to the doctor. We have pictures of his damaged and badly swollen face.
“His crime was that he had called one of his 3 nannies “mummy” and this angered Chikwendu who then flew into an uncontrollable rage and punched him in the face in front of 7 nannies.
“On a separate occassion in front of three Pastors she also beat one of the triplets mercilessly simply because he had dared to cry during prayers. Again we have evidence of this and the Pastors and nannies will testify,” the statement added.
“We urge members of the public to wait until the truth is revealed about Chikwendu, her mental and physical abuse of her own children, her mental illness, her numerous attempts to murder Chief Fani-Kayode and his four children, her adulterous ways, her unfathomable cruelty, her gold-digging ways, her violence and so much more before they make up their minds,” it concluded.
Politics6 months ago
Electricity Tariff Hike: Review Is A Painful Adjustment – President Buhari
Politics7 months ago
Party Crisis: Progressives Governors’ Forum DG Calls For Constitutional Review
Politics9 months ago
PGF Boss, Lukman Denies Media Report of Division Among APC Governors
Investigation8 months ago
NDDC Spent 1.3trn Between 2015 And 2019 – Senate Report
News2 years ago
Armed Forces Need N9bn Annually For Shoes, Boots, Says DG Defence Research
Politics2 years ago
Ignore Tinubu’s Comment, He Cannot Speak for South-West – Activist
News2 years ago
Amaechi Endorses AAC Guber Candidate in Rivers
Politics2 years ago
Emir Sanusi Plots Cancellation of Kano Rerun Election